We don't have a Pinkberry or a Red Mango in Boston, but BerryLine's low-fat, low-calorie frozen yogurt is a close replication of the trendy Korean imports. And, in typical Cambridge fashion, the dessert is a result of whiz-kid scientific research: Matt Wallace and Eric Yang, post-doctoral researchers at MIT and Harvard Medical School, spent two years perfecting the molecular structure of BerryLine's frozen yogurt. The result? A dense, creamy, low-calorie treat. Who knew that a microscope could yield such delectable results?!
Indeed, I even prefer BerryLine to Pinkberry's formula, which has an oddly fluffy consistency, in my opinion. BerryLine's original flavor actually tastes like plain yogurt--or Fage Greek yogurt, another one of my favorite snacks. I added chocolate and peanut butter chips to mine. I also sampled the banana flavor, one of tonight's three fruit-infused specials.
2 comments:
Don't forget, it's also a great spot for people-watching, or for spies!
And the Harvard University Police also patronize it!
Post a Comment