With Martha Stewart brand "Pegboard" crafting paper, I cut out and applied decorative paper to each of the magnets.
Saturday, September 27, 2008
Homemade Fridge Magnets
I took it upon myself to spruce up my parents' refrigerator. I rotated out old photos and replaced their mishmash of magnets with homemade magnets. At Michaels, I picked up some heavy-duty square magnets and business card magnets, both of which were already treated with adhesive.
With Martha Stewart brand "Pegboard" crafting paper, I cut out and applied decorative paper to each of the magnets.
I left some of the magnets plain and also created strawberry magnets. Using 3D Martha Stewart patches (also adhesive-backed) intended for scrapbooking, I put together the following:
With Martha Stewart brand "Pegboard" crafting paper, I cut out and applied decorative paper to each of the magnets.
Categories:
crafts,
miscellaneous
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment